At Band on the Run we recognise that we are all living in unprecedented and uncertain times. Whilst no one knows when the Coronavirus pandemic will be over, we are sure that everyone needs something to look forward to when it comes to booking a future night out with family and friends
At Band on the Run we have been using the time, with the aid of technology, to rehearse new songs at a social distance for our “Journey Through the Decades” repertoire as many will want to get ready to party after the pandemic is over. If you are already thinking about booking Band on the Run for a future event, then you will be pleased to know that Band on the Run has developed a Coronavirus “Book with Confidence Guarantee”.
Book with Confidence Guarantee:
The guarantee is free of charge and will provide you with a money back option should your event be cancelled due to Coronavirus. The Coronavirus guarantee applies to all existing and new bookings for 2021 and 2022 in the event of:
- You consider it unsafe to hold your function due to the continuing threat of Coronavirus
- UK Government restrictions are in force on functions due to the Coronavirus outbreak
- The venue you have booked is closed due to the Coronavirus outbreak
Should any of the above apply then Band on the Run upon request will:
- Transfer your booking to a new available date in 2021 or 2022
- If you don’t know your new date, we will apply your original deposit against a future booking
- Cancel your booking and provide a full refund
So, if you are thinking of booking Band on the Run for your next event, then why not speak to our friendly bookings’ advisor Ian on 07802 858843 who will be pleased to talk to you about our Book with Confidence Guarantee and available dates in 2021.
Thank you for using Band on the Run in the past and we hope we will see you again when the pandemic is over.